Power resistors, charge-discharge resistors, wire wound resistors, high load resistors, SMD power resistors & resistor heaters
Resistors / power resistors for demanding environmental conditions
Our RB series resistors consist of a ceramic resistor body with a resistor winding of CuNi or CrNi wire and are connected to the aluminium housing by a special silicone resin compound. The resistors of the RB series are manufactured according to MIL specification.
- Rated power range: 12 W to 250 W
- Housing allows high heat dissipation
- Wirewound resistors in aluminium housing are suitable for use in unfavourable ambient conditions
Datenblatt Jecotec-ATE Drahtwiderstand Alugehäuse
Charging and discharging resistors
Our charging and discharging resistors with high temperature silicone coating consist of a ceramic resistor body on CuNi or CrNi wire and are coated with a special silicone resin. The resistors of the SR series are manufactured according to MIL specification.
- Rated power range: 3 W to 15 W
- Good protection against environmental influences
- Pulse-resistant, low-inductance or precision design on request
- For use in unfavourable ambient conditions and as charging and discharging resistors
Datenblatt Jecotec-ATE Lade- & Entlade Widerstand
Our wire wound resistors series CS with high temperature silicone coating consist of a ceramic resistor body on CuNi or CrNi wire and are coated with a special silicone resin. The CS series resistors are manufactured according to MIL specification.
The wire resistors have tight tolerances, a very low temperature coefficient and provide excellent stability in operation, even under difficult environmental conditions.
- Resistor series E24 (other values available on request)
Resistance values: 0.01 Ohm to 82k Ohm
Rated power range: 3W to 15W
Tolerances: standard 5%, 1% on request
Datenblatt Jecotec-ATE Drahtwiderstand
The resistors are manufactured using the latest thick-film technology. They are designed for mounting on an additional cooling surface.
- Excellent size / performance ratio
Low induction design
Power range: 20 W to 250 W
The thick film resistors are particularly suitable for HF applications
Datenblatt Jecotec-ATE Dickfilm Widerstand
SMD power resistors
Easy replacement of axial power wire resistors without loss of performance.
Performance improvement is achieved through tight tolerances, a very low temperature coefficient and stability in operation under harsh environmental conditions.
High reliability due to chemically inert and centreless ceramic core grounding, selected wire element and fully welded construction.
The entire assembly is silicone coated and thermoplastic UL94-V0 moulded to provide maximum wire protection from -55°C to +220°C.
- Resistance values E12 series: R10 to 10k Ohm
- Tolerances: standard 5%, 1% on request
- Power: 3W at 70°C (on FR4 1.6mm PCB)
Datenblatt Jecotec-ATE SMD Widerstände
Resistance heaters / dehumidifiers
One of the main causes of electrical malfunctions in electrical and electronic equipment is the moisture that condenses on the components when the temperature fluctuates.
A simple and economical way to avoid this problem is to integrate heaters / dehumidifiers (anti-condensation devices) that keep the temperature a few degrees higher than the ambient temperature.
The DAT100 and DAT150 heating elements have been specially developed for this application.
Their main features are:
- A surface temperature limited to 70°C enables trouble-free mounting.
- A thermal switch allows maximum performance at very low temperatures, then reduces power dissipation until the units shut down at +55°C.
- The DAT models are provided with an easy clip mounting for the 35 mm DIN rail
- The use of wirewound power resistors, conforming to MIL-PRF-18546 G specs, increases reliability and ensures a suitable supply voltage