Measuring devices for 1- & 3-phase mains parameters
We can offer you everything from a simple 1-phase mains parameter measuring device up to a high-end 3-phase measuring device with the following features.
- Measurement of 54 parameters and harmonics up to the 63rd harmonic for current and voltage in symmetrically or asymmetrically loaded single-phase 2-wire systems and three-phase 3 or 4-wire systems
- Large colour TFT LCD graphic display
- User-programmable arrangement of parameters on the displays
- Displays that take into account the values of the programmed winding ratios
- Storage of up to 500 measurement signals and storage on SD card or in the unit's own memory
- Configurable alarm outputs, as well as forwarding as e-mails
- Various optional inputs and outputs (analogue, binary & relay)
- A variety of available interfaces such as: RS-485 Modbus, Ethernet (Modbus TCP/IP), USB device, etc.
- Parameter programming via free eCon software
- IP65 protection degree for front panel
- Various dimensions
- Available as DIN-rail models or for installation in control cabinets
For a complete overview of all available network analysis / network parameter measuring devices from Lumel and Frer, please refer to the following catalogues & data sheets: