Power controller / thyristor controller for power or load currents up to 450A
Power controllers can be used in 1-phase or 3-phase circuits with resistance and induction receivers. Power controllers are often used for control in systems for automatic temperature control or for electrothermal devices.
The power controller / circuit breaker is a contactless electrotechnical device that includes a thyristor connector and an electronic gate trip set. The power controller enables a change in the power supplied from an AC voltage source to the electrical loads as a function of the analogue or pulse control signal.
- Control types:
- On-off control
- Pulse control
- Phase control
- Load current: 40...450A
- Power supply: 440V
- Load current limitation,
- trip delay type soft start,
- Gain control for output circuit,
- Blocking of tripping with external signal ,
- Control and indication of load current,
- radiator temperature control,
- Fuse failure signal,
- incorrect phase sequence signalling,
- overload signalling,
- Relay outputs.